The way we heat our homes has been redefined with Far Infrared Radiating Heating Panels. At the forefront of this burgeoning market is the Aluminium Black Panel Heater 800W.
With a slim, modern design, this heater will be both a stylish and efficient way to heat any room. This panel is made with a powder-coated aluminium and so is built to last. For peace of mind, however, it’s backed by a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty. Far Infrared Radiating Heating Panels must be used in conjunction with thermostat control units.
Far Infrared works like the rays of the sun, travelling through the air to heat objects and surrounding surfaces directly rather than heating the air like conventional heaters. Heat is stored in the walls and released slowly as a result of the Far infrared. What’s great is that this means fast, targeted heating, no condensation and no damp!
Here are the advantages of having Far Infrared Radiating Heating Panels:-
• Next-generation energy-saving heating
• Using Far infrared technology, heating the building fabric, furniture and people rather than just air
• Leading to better heat retention than alternatives
• Up to 60% cost savings against alternative electric heating solutions
• Stylish and contemporary designs
• ERP A+ Energy Efficiency rated
• Easy installation
• Ease of use
• Smart technology compliant. Control heating from anywhere using the smart app
• Dries outbuilding fabric leading to better heating performance
• Kills mould & damp
• Easy panel replacement
• No annual servicing required
• Future proof – covered for any legislation change eg. Stricter C02/Energy usage requirements
• PV inclusion can take the user off-grid and depend on usage draw vs PV generation can potentially be free heating
• Potential health benefits to end-user (eg. Rheumatoid Arthritis, Asthma, Pain Relief, Detoxification, Joint Complaints, Blood Circulation, Compression Fractures and Skin Conditions).
• 10-year warranty
Panel info structure below:-
Aluminium White, Black, Glass, Mirror.
• Stylish and modern white design
• Material: Aluminium
• BTUs: 2728 equivalent
• Heat Coverage: 12m2
• Wall or ceiling mounted
• Super slim panels
• A+ ERP energy rated
• Kills mould & damp
• Dimensions: H595mm x W1195mm x D38mm
• Weight: 10kg
Once you’ve decided on a new Far Infrared Heating Panel, you’ll also need to pick up a programmable thermostat separately to go with it. Compatible thermostats will be listed alongside the heating panels on the product page or you can browse our full range of thermostats.